[Fangame] Castlevania Chronicles II: Simon’s Quest
Warmachine Studios ha publicado Castlevania Chronicles II: Simon’s Quest para PC (Windows), un remake no oficial de Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest (1987) que reimagina el juego originalmente desarrollado por Konami para NES con nuevas características:
- Currency system – no more using hearts for currency and subweapons
- Mansions – each mansion is different and doesn’t take influence from the original game, other than title Each mansion will have it’s own boss to fight to get all of Dracula’s Remains
- Save/Load system – no more passwords. Save points are scattered throughout the game
- Additional Subweapons – the Axe and Cross have been added
- Cycling has been streamlined by using the LB/RB
- Controller Support – compatible with any PC controller that is recognized with XBOX drivers. Rumble support added
- World Map – added to help keep track of where you are going
- Remixed OST – a blend of metal + orchestra containing the games OST as well as various other tracks from other CV titles
- Slide – allows you to slip past enemies and bosses to keep you from getting cornered as easily
- FMV – Fully 3D cutscenes
- Multiple Endings
- Updated NPC and dialogue – NPC’s actually provide useful information that help you out
- Priests – In each church the priest will sell you the max amount of hearts
Castlevania Chronicles II: Simon’s Quest se puede descargar gratis desde el canal de Youtube de Warmachine Studios o directamente por Google Drive.
Enésimo «remake» de este juego. Ya tengo 3 (Rebitten y Revamped).
Por qué no remakean el 3, que es mejor?